How do you speak to yourself? Do you give yourself a hard time? Would you talk to a friend the same way you talk about yourself? Negative and critical; putting yourself down; not feeling good enough or comparing yourself to others…anything resonating? It happens. It’s our inner critic at work. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Please join us on Wednesday 16th September at 8pm for our next Women Aloud event when Jess Nicks AKA ‘The Bitch Warrior‘ will be helping us get to grips with the bitch in our head!
As well as being a personal coach, master NLP practitioner, writer and playful facilitator, Jess has first-hand experience of living at the mercy of the bitch in her head. For years Jess was a slave to anxiety and imposter syndrome – believing all the negative thoughts whirling around her mind. And now, after taking back control of her life, Jess is on a mission to help other women break free from their inner critic so they too can start leading more confident, empowered lives.
- Do you constantly compare yourself with others, telling yourself that you’re not good enough?
- Do you often think of all the things you ‘should’ be doing or get frustrated at yourself for not achieving more?
- Do you convince yourself to put things off, telling yourself you’re not ready yet or that the timing isn’t right?
Wouldn’t it be great to stop believing your own bullsh*t and start reclaiming control. Imagine how you’d feel and what you could achieve if you were able to break free from that negative, unhelpful critic in your head.
What do you think…are you ready to debitch your brain?
If yes, then please join us on Wednesday 16th September when Jess will talk about our inner critic (the bitch in our head) and why it’s so important to get a grip of her and her many guises. In this interactive workshop you will:
- Get to know your ‘lead bitch’ with a little exercise (and a few laughs);
- Discuss what this means for you and talk about some ways to help reign her in.
- Be able to ask Jess any questions and share your experiences (but only if you feel comfortable doing so).
Here at Women Aloud we think there’s something really powerful when a group of women get together and we’d love you to be with us for this online event. Numbers are limited to ensure we can have valuable conversations so please click here to RESERVE YOUR SPACE. Tickets are free for More About You members and £10 for non-members.
If you’ve got any questions about this event or our Women Aloud membership (which includes free and discounted tickets for all our events), please email us here >